- Bible: All students will be required to have a Bible, for use in Bible classes. In order to keep consistency, we ask that you have a New King James Version for your child. This should be ready to use the first day of school and should include both testaments.
- Grade Cards: Grade cards are issued following the close of the nine-week period. These reports should be examined carefully by parent(s)/guardian(s) both for scholarship and conduct. Parent(s)/guardian(s) will have the opportunity for at least two conferences with the teacher during the year.
- Achievement Tests: As part of the regular academic program, achievement tests will be given to determine students' progress.
- Field Trips: Each class is encouraged to take a limited number of field trips each year. It is hoped that these trips will provide an enriching and valuable learning resource for the instructional program. In some instances, a small fee may be necessary to defray expenses. Parents are encouraged to come along to help supervise.
- Visitors: In general, the presence of visitors who are not potential students is discouraged due to class disruption. Any adult who needs to contact a child for any changes of program, etc., or who wishes to visit a classroom must first check with the Teacher.
- Academy Level Classes: Any academy level classes or correspondence courses not taught at this school, but wishing to be transferred to the academy, must have prior approval from the academy’s Academic Standards Committee. Prior to May 1, such request must be made to the academy from which the student intends to graduate. Students taking correspondence courses without prior approval from the academy may not receive credit for the courses taken.
- Required Functions: It is required that all students attend the following school functions as part of their curriculum: two special programs a year, field trips, and graduation.
- Parent Teacher Conferences: In two parent/guardian homes, it is required that both parents/guardians are to attend two parent-teacher conferences a year. If parent(s)/guardian(s) are unable to attend the regularly scheduled meeting, they must re-schedule the conference for a time within one week or the student will be suspended until the parent/teacher conference has been conducted.